Film Florida would like to thank MMFM and CAMACOL for graciously hosting our annual membership meeting.
Congratulations to our incoming 2014 / 2015 Film Florida Executive Board and Board of Directors!
- 1st Vice President – Judson C. French, Jr., Florida State University College of Motion Picture Arts (Education Council)
- 2nd Vice President – Kelly Paige, Level Talent Agency (Industry Council)
- Secretary – Herta Suarez, SAG-AFTRA (Labor Council)
- Treasurer – John Lux, IDEAS (Industry Council)
- At Large – Sheena Fowler, Women in Film and Television - Florida (Associations Council)
- Immediate Past President – Leah Sokolowsky, Teamsters Local 769 (Labor Council)
Additional board members include the Film Commission Council: Dale Gordon, Tampa / Hillsborough County Film & Digital Media Commission – Chair; Jeanne Corcoran, Sarasota County Film & Entertainment Office – Vice Chair; Bonnie King, Space Coast Film Commission – Secretary; and Alternates: Debbie Miehls, Bradenton Area Film Commission; and Jerry Jones, Charlotte Harbor Florida Film Office.
The Association Council elected Richard Seres, AICP Florida – Chair; and Thomas Mitchell, FMPTA – Vice-Chair.
The Education Council elected Lucia Fishburne, Florida State University College of Communication & Information – Chair; David Jaffe, Lynn University – Vice Chair; and Ralph Clemente, Valencia College – Secretary.
The Industry Council elected Dawson Peden, Cineverse Miami – Chair; and James Stamatis, Telemundo – Vice-Chair.
Herta Suarez, SAG–AFTRA; and Leah Sokolowsky, representing Teamsters Local 769 will continue to represent Labor Council on the Film Florida Executive Board as Secretary and Immediate Past President respectively.
We look forward to working with you all to continue to cultivate and grow the entertainment production industries throughout Florida!