Entertainment Industry Stakeholders Invited
Walk the Halls of the Capitol Building for the Entertainment Production Tax Incentive Program
Wednesday, March 26, Capitol Building, Tallahassee, Florida.
This is a critical year to show the Florida legislation that the Film, Entertainment, and Digital Media Industry is in need of their support.
Join Film Florida in this effort to walk the halls of the Florida legislature and speak directly with the legislators who can support the pending legislation to replenish the Florida Film & Entertainment Incentive Program.
- WHAT: Rally in Tally for Entertainment Production Tax Incentive Program
- WHO: We need cast and crew from film, TV, digital and ancillary businesses to participate!
- WHERE: Capitol Building, Tallahassee, FL
- WHEN: Travel March 25th and return March 26th
- HOW: Bus and hotel (double occupancy) will cost approximately $100
If we have enough participation, buses would leave from South Florida, Central Florida, and the Tampa Bay region in the early evening of March 25th and return late on March 26th. Hotels can be booked as double occupancy to cut down on cost to participate (share a room with a friend or co-worker!)
If you would like to attend but arrange your own travel and accommodations, we want to hear from you as well.
DEADLINE: We need attendee counts to reserve buses and hotel rooms. You must RSVP by March 1st for the hotel and bus options. Payments for the hotel block must be made by March 1st to guarantee your reservation.
To Donate, Click Here!